Terms and Conditions
- GENERAL DEFINITIONS
The following General Terms and Conditions of products on our website (“tielly.com”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products: indeed, by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The products purchased on www.tielly.com are directly sold by TIELLY. TIELLY is registered in The Netherlands. Dreef 68, 8256 AW, Biddinghuizen (no visiting or postal address)
KVK number: 83450300. BTW-ID: NL003821670B79
- ORDER CONFIRMATIONS
– Incoming orders from clients become effective after they have been confirmed by us. We assume that the orders received are correct. If deviations or errors are found in our confirmation, complaints must be made to us in writing within 2 days. After 2 days the order is binding.
– Images on the website are for clarification but not legally binding.
– TIELLY is entitled to correct errors by demonstrating that the prices stated in the offer deviate significantly from the prices normally charged to our clients.
– Agreements made with representatives of TIELLY are only binding after written confirmation on our part.
– Prices are only mentioned by us on our website. These can be seen on the website free of charge and without obligation. The prices change periodically and are adjusted on the website. This is subject to point c.
– Prices quoted are, unless otherwise agreed in writing, inclusive of VAT and exclusive of shipping costs.
– Agreed prices are based on cost factors at the time of the agreement. In case of price increases due to government measures, increased transport costs or changed prices by our suppliers, these will be passed on. This will be reported to the buyer.
- PURCHASE AND DELIVERY
– Once you have placed your order, we will send to you an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. We strive to send all orders (of items which are on stock) within 1,5 week after receipt of payment from the consumer. Please note that most items are made after ordering and can take up to 3 weeks to produce. In the case of any malfunction, beyond TIELLY’S control, an order will be shipped as soon as possible. TIELLY will keep the consumer informed of the status of the order.
– The delivery time will be determined per order confirmation and will be taken into account as much as possible, but is not binding.
– In the event of later delivery, we are entitled to a subsequent delivery period of 30 days.
– If delivery is not possible and the order has been cancelled by the buyer, the buyer will not be able to claim compensation.
– The buyer will ensure that the goods are correctly received at the agreed time. Additional transport costs incurred due to the impossibility to deliver the goods will be charged to the client.
– Any small colour/grout differences of the delivered goods in comparison with a showroom model or photograph shall not lead to the destruction of the agreement.
– Custom made products can not be cancelled.
- SHIPMENT AND PACKAGING
– Choice of shipping and packaging is up to TIELLY.
– TIELLY bears the risk of shipment until the goods are delivered to the buyer or third parties appointed by the buyer.
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES
– TIELLY takes great pride in the products offered and the delivery methods used. If for any reason you want to return a product, please notify us at email@example.com within 14 days after receiving the product. Products must be returned in unused and undamaged condition, including all original packaging. All return costs will be at the buyers’ expense and must be sent by registered mail. We will send you a confirmation when the product is received in good condition. After which you will receive a credit. Please note that we are unable to offer a credit on (furniture) items that are custom order. If you bought an item on sale, it is not possible to return, unless we send you an incorrect product. When you’ve received a broken product (damaged in transit) we request that you contact us within 2 days.
- PRICES & PAYMENT
– Prices shown on the website are in Euro’s and inclusive of VAT and exclusive of shipping costs unless otherwise agreed in writing.
– Shipment of the order will take place once TIELLY has received payment for the order including the shipping cost. More information concerning the shipping costs can be found under ‘Shipping & Returns’’.
– Neither party shall be obliged to fulfill any obligation if it is prevented from doing so as a result of circumstances for which it is not to blame and which are not for its account by virtue of law, legal act or commercial opinion.
- GUARANTEE & COMPLAINTS
– In order to be able to claim under the guarantee, the client must report immediately noticeable defects to us by e-mail within 2 days of delivery on a service form, accompanied by photographs or videos. Not immediately noticeable defects must also be reported to us by e-mail with photos within 2 days. If the period mentioned is exceeded, the warranty will no longer apply.
– Complaints submitted to us will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, we will answer within the period of 14 days with a message of receipt and an indication when the buyer can expect a more detailed answer.
– The consumer should give the entrepreneur at least 6 weeks to solve the complaint in mutual consultation. After this period, a dispute arises that is subject to dispute resolution.
– No warranty is given if there is any damage caused by using the product.
- GOVERNING LAW
– All agreements to which these general terms and conditions apply shall be governed by Dutch law.
– The Terms and Conditions are always made available to the client at the quotation stage. If these are no longer in your possession, we will gladly send them to you free of charge.